The job focuses on developing and writing technical content, blogs and posts and primary responsibilities within the position would include researching, creating, and disseminating a wide variety of content pieces related to tech and startups.
- Write effective and engaging content that would easily identifiable by the target audience
- Create and publish engaging content on technical and startup ecosystem
- Edit, proofread and improve posts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention in technical and news related to startups
Job Requirements (Qualifications)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional Written communication & Blogging skills (Technical as well)
- Creative and out of box thinker
- Previous proven experience creating content for at least 1 – 2 years
- Good at Internet Research, SEO, SEM, Content IP and Global trends in line
- Active on Social Media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora
- Marketing Awareness
- Work experience in a startup
No. Of vacancies : 24
Required : content/article writer, content editor
Salary : 10,000 – 15000 Rs per month
We are having job openings for 24 SEO Analyst who is having good knowledge about on-page and offpage Seo.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the planning and execution of digital marketing strategies. Marketing channels may include (but are not limited to) retargeting, content strategy, press releases, email marketing, design/development strategies and search engine optimization (SEO). The position continually monitors and measures each of these channels and works closely with business owners/managers as well as cross-functionally with other business teams.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Research, reporting and analysis for marketing and business development strategies
- Re-development and ongoing management of websites and online initiatives
- Management and growth of social media strategy
- Regular creation of marketing materials including sales sheets, blog posts, and white papers, especially in support of new service launches
- Works collaboratively with marketing and other cross-functional departments, ensuring digital strategies are fully planned, integrated and executed.
- Creates efficient processes and demonstrates effective project management to drive execution of initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing and social media
- The ability to design and successfully execute creative digital marketing strategies
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Online Marketing or equivalent
- A clear understanding of SEO copywriting and the ability to execute a comprehensive integrated content strategy
- Research, Develop and implement innovative SEO and online marketing strategies
- Effectively distinguish between on-page and off-page strategies while clearly executing (independently and in relation to one another)
- A strong, results-orientation approach
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team.
- HTML, CSS, FTP: Able to write, modify and troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience with Online Lead Generation and Conversion Tracking
- An understanding of how to properly conduct keyword research using Google Keyword Tool, SEM rush, Raventools and other industry standard platforms
- Strong digital analytics and metric skills required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detail attentive and well organized
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly
- Creating and executing plans/roadmaps/strategy based on company goals, existing opportunities, and resources
- I mplementing testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools.
- Stay current with evolving SEO strategies, advertising platforms and SEM strategies
About the Company
eTechnologies Inc. is a technology-based resource management company that services internet startups. We handle all the programming, graphic design, and marketing work for affiliates who require a forward-thinking edge in their business model.
The company was built out of a desire to confront the Information Age head on, and use it to ignite forward thinking marketing techniques.
eTechnologies holds the viewpoint that in order to succeed in this new world, one must be willing to change. So although we are strong and precise with our marketing projects, we are also malleable. We are able to change with the tides and trends of an ever-changing, technologically-advanced society.
No.of vacancy : 24
Position : SEO analyst good knowledge about omniture/ Google analytics
Salary : 7,000 – 12000 Rs per month.
Contact No : +91-9885346295
Email : email@example.com